Hi guys! Long time, no post(sorry). I just finished my first week of high school so I have been super busy, but I’ll be back to my regular blogging routine soon. I needed a little extra boost this morning to get going so below I’ve linked some of my favorite things I’ve found this week… Enjoy and don’t forget to follow me on instagram and pinterest for more!
2. Last week I wrote this post on my fall essentials and writing that only made me want fall more 🙁 I’m already planning out room decor and pumpkin carvings even though it’s not even September!
3. Speaking of…. Here’s my current favorite lantern diy
4. If you know me at all you know I have an obsession with coffee table books. I recently came across this older article from Lauren Conrad which has great suggestions!
5. I love ‘The Live-In Kitchen’ and I love cookie dough. Add those together and you get healthy vegan cookie dough for one. I’ll let you all know how it works out!
6. UPDATE: I am loving my May Design planner after using it for my first week of school! Here is my post on how I plan/organize…
Hope this adds a little excitement to your Monday!
Love from my keyboard to yours